So today I wanted to share with you the easiest most delicious dinner ever! Takes about 30 min from start to finish so good in taste but also so good for you!
- 1 Fillet of fish per person, used salmon here, but you can also use cod or white fish if you would like.
- Tinfoil enough to make a boat that you close around the fish without touching the fish.
- Herbs fresh or dry
- Veggies I only had parsnip but carrot, broccoli, tomatoes what ever you have in the fridge is great:)
- Salt and pepper and chilli
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Oven on 180 degrees
- Put fish with skin down on the foil
- Rub with salt and pepper, and maybe a squeeze of lime
- Cut the veggies in to slices. Quite thin just so they get cooked at the same time as the fish.
- Add herbs (I used coriander) and veggies on top of the fish and drizzle salt, pepper and chilli on top.
- Close the pack up and in the oven
- Bake for 20 min.
When the 20 min is gone the fish should be done, so then just put on plate and serve with a nice avocado salad and some coconut rice:) So YUM!
There will be a type of sauce in the pack from the fish and veggies, which is perfect to pour over it all.
Hope you enjoy!