Just wanted to share this simple but so delicious recipe to you all!
Start off by turning your hub in for the steak, as this will be the part that takes the longest. Then put on your kettle for broccoli and green beans.
All you need for two people is:
- one fillet steak (marinate in paprika, salt, pepper and some soy sauce)
- A handful of green beans
- Half a broccoli
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Half a bag of spinach (or some other type of salad leaf if you rather want that)
- Onions, just to take up some of the flavour from the steak as it is being fried, this is a delish topping!
- Balsamic vinegar and some oil for sprinkles
- Salt and pepper
- Fry fillet steak 2 min each side on high heat, don’t put meat on a pan until the pan is super hot, if you do you meat gets chewy!
- Pour boiling water in pot, add a pinch of salt and when water is boiling add the broccoli and green beans.
- Bring to a boil and drain after 2 minutes, this to keep them crunchy and not soggy.
- When fillet has fried for two minutes on each side, add the onions and you can flip the filet steak again for another two minutes on each side (4 minutes on each side all together).
- Let meat rest for 4-5 minutes
On a separate plate, layer spinach, chopped in squares avocado, sliced tomatoes, and the onions. Add balsamic, oil and salt and pepper.
Now for the hot plate, or board, put the broccoli and beans on the plate, sprinkle some olive oil and salt,
Cut the meat in strips and put on to of veggies and use some of the juice in the pan to give a nice taste to veggies and meat at the end.
There you have it!
And if you don’t have these vegetables or maybe you have a chicken or fish in the fridge, use that! It can be made in all types of ways, so be creative, open your fridge and see what is in there:):)
Any questions please comment below!